Wednesday 30 March 2011

Jungle Mountain terrain set @129.95 $US



Hey guys, here is our newest set for wargaming: it is huge Jungle Mountain set that is perfect for any 28 mm setting, and it is consisted of 5 large elements and 3 objective markers. Large elements are sharing the same Jungle/rocky theme, and they can easily fill the large 4'x6' table.  The whole set is filled with details, and I can tell you, it's sucha pleasure to play on it ;) The set is pretty huge, and I will definitely make a video on it, and if you are considering buying one of these, shoot me an email, and I'll send some more photos. I hope we'll pull a battle report soon enough, and in the meantime, enjoy in some stills. Take care, Milos.



                                 
                      Objective markers




                              

                                 One of my favorite photos :)












No comments:

Post a Comment